Some of the more interesting highlights from this week's sale include:
- 1841 1c PCGS/CAC Proof 66 BN
- 1925-D 5c PCGS/CAC MS65+
- 1797 H10c PCGS XF40 (13 Stars)
- 1842-O H10c PCGS MS64
- 1846 10c PCGS/CAC Proof 64 (Secure)
- 1850 50c PCGS Proof 62
- 1853 $1 PCGS Proof 61 (Restrike)
- 1892-S $1 PCGS AU55
- 1895-O $1 PCGS MS61
- 1910 $20 PCGS MS65
- 1893 Isabella 25c PCGS MS67
- 1866 Pattern 5c PCGS Proof 63 RD (J-468)
- 1867 Pattern 5c PCGS Proof 61 (J-582)
- American Arts Gold Commemorative Medal Set in Capital Plastic Holder
- 1990 Gold Eagle $5 PCGS MS70
- 1990-P Gold Eagle $25 NGC Proof 70 UCAM
- 1992 Gold Eagle $25 PCGS MS70
- 1993-P Gold Eagle $25 NGC Proof 70 UCAM
- 1995 Gold Eagle $25 PCGS MS70
- 1996 Gold Eagle $25 PCGS MS70
- 1989 Gold Eagle $50 NGC MS70
- 2009 Ultra High Relief $20 NGC MS70 DPL
This week's highlight selection is a 1895-O $1 PCGS MS61. This coin is flashy and white with nice luster. The 1895-O is one of the most popular key dates in the Morgan series and a tough issue to acquire in mint state condition.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, November 13th.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
The David Lawrence Numismatic Team