Our Sunday Internet Auction #937 is now live with a great selection of over 379 fresh, new coins, over 24 Vault Value Items, and 75 items with No Reserve. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, December 4th. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week's sale include:
- 1793 1/2c PCGS Good-04 BN
- 1806 1/2c PCGS/CAC MS63 BN (Small 6, No Stems)
- 1955/1955 1c PCGS/CAC MS64 RB (Doubled Die)
- 1877 5c PCGS/CAC Proof 66 CAM - Vault Value
- 1831 25c PCGS/CAC MS64 (Small Letters) - Vault Value
- 1919 25c PCGS MS67 FH - Vault Value
- 1932-D 25c PCGS/CAC MS65
- 1836 Gobrecht $1 PCGS/CAC Proof 40 (Name on Base, Original, Coin Alignment)
- 1879-CC $1 PCGS MS63 (Capped Die)
- 1891-CC $1 PCGS/CAC MS65
- 1839-D $2 1/2 PCGS/CAC XF45
- 1864 $3 PCGS/CAC AU58
- 1908 Indian $5 PCGS/CAC MS65
- 1904 $20 PCGS/CAC MS65
- 1913-S $20 NGC/CAC MS64
- 1914-S $20 PCGS MS66
- 1915-S Panama-Pacific $2 1/2 PCGS/CAC MS66+
This week's highlight selection is a 1908 Indian $5 PCGS/CAC MS65. A beautiful golden eample of this first year issue. Surprisngly difficult to find in gem grades, the difficulty in locating with the coveted CAC sticker is even greater. A beautiful coin.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, December 4th.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
The David Lawrence Numismatic Team