Our Sunday Internet Auction #945 is now live with a great selection of over 312 fresh, new coins, 25 Vault Value Items, and 95 items with No Reserve. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, January 29th. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week's sale include:
- 1833 1/2c PCGS Proof 64 BN (Cohen 1)
- 1795 1c NGC AU55 BN (Plain Edge) ex: S.M. Damon Collection
- 1909-S VDB 1c PCGS MS66 RD (Secure)
- 1805 H10c PCGS XF40
- 1838-O H10c PCGS MS61 (No Stars, OGH)
- 1798/97 10c PCGS MS63 (16 Stars Reverse)
- 1802 10c PCGS AU53
- 1871-CC 10c PCGS AU50
- 1873-CC 10c PCGS AU53 (Arrows)
- 1868-S 25c PCGS MS63
- 1855-S 50c PCGS AU53 (Arrows)
- 1847 50c PCGS Proof 62
- 1870-CC $1 PCGS MS63
- 1879 Trade$ PCGS Proof 66
- 1880-CC $1 PCGS/CAC MS66+ (VAM-6, 8/Low 7)
- 1886-O $1 PCGS MS64
- 1892-CC $1 PCGS/CAC MS65+
- 1892-O $1 PCGS MS65+
- 1897-O $1 PCGS MS64
- 1900-S $1 PCGS/CAC MS67
- 1901-S $1 PCGS MS66
- 1881 $1 NGC Proof 65+
- 1882 $1 NGC Proof 65 CAM
- 1887 $1 NGC Proof 67 CAM ex: Eliasberg
- 1889 $1 PCGS Proof 65 CAM
- 1889 $1 PCGS/CAC Proof 66 CAM
- 1811 $5 PCGS MS63 (Tall 5)
One of this week's highlight coins is a 1887 $1 NGC Proof 67 CAM ex: Eliasberg. This coin has beautiful cameo surfaces with beautiful fields. From the legendary Eliasberg collection. Just 710 coins struck in the proof format for this issue.
This week's second highlight coin is a 1900-S $1 PCGS/CAC MS67. This coin has gorgeous surfaces with a light rainbow tone on the reverse. A truly gorgeous example of this condition rarity. CAC approved for quality.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, January 29th.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
The David Lawrence Numismatic Team