Our Sunday Internet Auction #964 is now live with a great selection of over 330 fresh, new coins, 55 No Reserve lots and 25 Vault Value items. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, June 11th. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week's sale include:
- 1901 $10 PCGS/CAC Proof 64 DCAM
- 1857-S SS Central America Shipwreck $20 PCGS/CAC MS64 (20c Narrow Serif)
- 1864-S $20 NGC/CAC AU58 (SS Republic)
- 1875-S $20 PCGS/CAC MS62+
- 1913-S $20 PCGS MS64
- 1928 Hawaiian 50c NGC MS66
- 1870 Pattern 50c NGC Proof 66 BN (J-954)
- 1861 Confederate States of America 50c PCGS MS62 (Scott Restrike)
This week's first highlight selection is a 1795 Flowing Hair $1 PCGS XF40 (2 Leaves). A gorgeously wholesome type coin with a light bluish-red rim toning on the obverse and a deeper lavender on the reverse. A truly choice XF with smooth surfaces.
This week's second highlight selection is an 1857-S SS Central America Shipwreck $20 PCGS/CAC MS64 (20c Narrow Serif). Historic Shipwreck Coin with the coveted CAC seal of approval. Lustrous surfaces with great eye appeal.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, June 11th.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
The David Lawrence Numismatic Team