Our Sunday Internet Auction #985 is now live with a great selection of over 360 fresh, new coins, 80 No Reserve lots and 25 Vault Value items. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, November 5th. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week's sale include:
- 1914-D 1c PCGS/CAC MS64 RB
- 1921 10c PCGS MS66 FB
- 1917-D Obverse 50c PCGS MS65 (Mintmark Obverse)
- 1920-S 50c PCGS/CAC MS65
- 1928-S 50c PCGS MS64
- 1795 Flowing Hair $1 PCGS VF30 (3 Leaves, B-7, BB-18)
- 1868 $1 PCGS Proof 64 CAM
- 1879-CC $1 PCGS/CAC MS61 (OGH)
- 1879-CC $1 PCGS/CAC MS62 (Capped Die)
- 1893-S $1 NGC XF45
- 1894 $1 PCGS/CAC MS64
- 1925 $1 PCGS/CAC MS67
- 1934-S $1 PCGS MS64
- 1890 $2 1/2 PCGS/CAC Proof 64 DCAM
- 1893 $2 1/2 PCGS Proof 65 DCAM
- 1911-D $2 1/2 PCGS AU58 (Strong D)
- 1876-S $5 PCGS XF40
- 1906-S $20 PCGS/CAC MS64
- 1907 High Relief $20 NGC/CAC AU55+ (Wide Rim)
- 1925-S $20 PCGS MS63
- Classic Silver Commemorative Type Set: PCGS MS63-66+ (50 Coins)
- 1883 Hawaii $1 PCGS MS62
- Assay 1853 $10 NGC AU58 (900)
This week's first highlight selection is an 1883 Hawaii $1 PCGS MS62. Lovely lustrous fields with fantastic eye appeal for this popular Hawaiian issue.
This week's second highlight selection is a 1925-S $20 PCGS MS63. A key date in the Saint-Gaudens series with frosty, lustrous surfaces. Fantastic eye appeal and gorgeous for the grade.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, November 5th.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
The David Lawrence Numismatic Team