Auction #1029 Lots Posted. Browse & Bid Now!
Our Sunday Internet Auction #1029 offers a fantastic selection of 400 New Items, along with 50 Special No Reserve lots, 20 Vault Value items and is highlighted by the Cherry Hill Type Collection. This lovely type set comes to us from a long-time customer that acquired it over the past decade and boasts many highlight pieces from 1792 to Present from over 35 different numismatic series. All 107 pieces from this collection are PCGS graded and offer many distinguished dates and varieties. A few standouts include a 1793 1/2c PCGS F12, a 1793 Wreath 1c PCGS VF25 (Vine/Bars), an 1865 2c PCGS/CAC MS66RD, a 1794 H10c PCGS VF25, a 1796 10c PCGS/CAC VF35 and an 1825/4/(2) 25c PCGS/CAC MS62. These and many other interesting pieces are available from the Cherry Hill Collection running now in Auction #1029.
All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, September 9th. Some of the highlights from this week's auction include:
- 1793 1/2c PCGS F12
- 1793 Wreath 1c PCGS VF25 (Vine/Bars)
- 1857 Flying Eagle 1c PCGS/CAC MS66
- 1867 1c PCGS MS65 RD
- 1865 2c PCGS/CAC MS66 RD
- 1871 H10C PCGS/CAC Proof 66 DCAM
- 1796 10c PCGS/CAC VF35
- 1798 10c PCGS AU58 (Large 8)
- 1916-D 10c PCGS/CAC AU53
- 1825/4/(2) 25c PCGS/CAC MS62 (Browning 2)
- 1831 25c PCGS MS64+ (Large Letters)
- 1916 Standing Liberty 25c PCGS/CAC AU50
- 1795/1795 50c PCGS/CAC VF25 (3 Leaves, O-111, Recut Date)
- 1861 50c PCGS/CAC MS65+
- 1897-S 50c PCGS/CAC MS66
- 1903 50c PCGS MS65
- 1860-O $1 PCGS/CAC MS64 (OGH)
- 1871 $1 PCGS MS64
- 1873-CC Trade$ PCGS AU58
- 1855 G$1 PCGS MS64 (Type 2)
- 1908 2 1/2 PCGS MS66
- 1911-D $5 PCGS/CAC AU58
- 1911-S $5 PCGS/CAC MS64
- 1839 $10 PCGS XF45 (Small Letters, Type of 1840)
- 1855 $10 PCGS MS62+
- 1932 $10 PCGS/CAC MS65+
- 1932 $10 PCGS/PQ MS66
- 1904 $20 PCGS MS66
- 1907 High Relief $20 PCGS AU Detail (Rim Damage, Flat Edge)
- 1908 $20 PCGS MS67 (No Motto, Wells Fargo Nevada Gold Hoard)
- 1853 U.S Assay Office $20 NGC MS60 (900 THOUS)
Our first highlight is an 1831 25c PCGS MS64+ (Large Letters). This gorgeous coins displays beautiful blue and golden toning circling the central devices with lovely magenta tints on the reverse. The eye appeal is that of a gem MS65!
This week's second highlight coin is a 1911-S $5 PCGS/CAC MS64. A beautiful better date San Francisco mint gold coin with light pink and deep orange highlights. Gorgeous and fresh, this piece is one of the toughest dates in the series!
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, September 9th.If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
The David Lawrence Numismatic Team