Our Sunday Internet Auction #1033 offers a fantastic selection of over 350 New Items, along with over 75 Special No Reserve lots and 25 Vault Value items. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, October 7th. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week's sale include:
- 1914-D 1c PCGS MS65+ RD
- 1858 3cS NGC Proof 66 (OH)
- 1918 5c PCGS/CAC MS64 (2 Feathers, FS-401, 016.46)
- 1942-D/Horiz D 5C PCGS MS66
- 1855-O H10c PCGS MS66 (Arrows)
- 1925-D 10c PCGS MS66+ FB
- 1900 25c PCGS/CAC MS67
- 1908-D 25c PCGS/CAC MS67+
- 1916 Standing Liberty 25c NGC MS61 FH
- 1795 50c PCGS/CAC VF30
- 1823 50c PCGS/CAC MS64 (O-111a, ex: Link)
- 1854 50c PCGS/CAC MS65 (Arrows)
- 1888 50c NGC MS67
- 1896-S 50c PCGS MS65+
- 1900 50c PCGS/CAC Proof 66 CAM
- 1921-S 50c PCGS AU53
- 1893-S $1 PCGS/CAC VF25
- 1850-O G$1 PCGS MS63
- 1859-C G$1 PCGS/CAC AU58
- 1911-D 2 1/2 PCGS/CAC MS63
- 1910 $2 1/2 PCGS/CAC Proof 66
- 1854-O $3 PCGS/CAC AU58
- 1807 $5 PCGS MS62 (Bust Left)
- 1844-D $5 PCGS AU58
- 1845-D $5 PCGS MS62
- 1864-S $5 PCGS/CAC AG-03
- 1884-CC $5 NGC AU58
- 1915-S $5 PCGS/CAC MS62
- 1856 $10 PCGS MS63
- 1911-D $10 NGC/CAC AU55
- SS Central America: 1857-S $20 PCGS/CAC MS65+ (Spiked Shield)
- 1876-CC $20 PCGS MS61
- 1890 $20 NGC Proof 60
- 1907 High Relief $20 PCGS/CAC MS62 (Wire Edge)
- 1907 High Relief $20 PCGS AU58 (Flat Edge)
- 1915-S Panama-Pacific $2 1/2 NGC/CAC MS66+
Our first highlight coin is a 1908-D 25c PCGS/CAC MS67+. This premium plus graded, CAC approved piece has gorgeous sea foam green tints with a light rose highlight. It is a beautiful, superb gem that is tied for Finest known with one other coin.
This week's second highlight is a 1910 $2 1/2 PCGS/CAC Proof 66. A gorgeous matte proof Indian Quarter Eagle that is incredibly rare with the coveted CAC seal of approval. There are only three pieces that are graded finer by PCGS, and the amazing eye appeal makes us imagine that none could possibly be more attractive.
This week's third highlight is an 1854-O $3 PCGS/CAC AU58. We are proud to offer this popular and scarce New Orleans $3 gold piece. This coin comes from a mintage of only 24,000 coins of which no finer pieces are CAC-approved.
Our final highlight is an 1864-S $5 PCGS/CAC AG-03. This coin is a very tough Civil War era gold piece that was struck at the San Francisco mint. Only two pieces have been offered in the past decade (Sept 2018), and this example is especially wholesome on the obverse, and has garnered the CAC seal of approval.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, October 7th.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
The David Lawrence Numismatic Team