Wow! Another great offering from the Creole Collection is now available in Sunday Internet Auction #1040. Only 27 power-packed pieces are up for bid this time. Highlights include a beautifully toned <a href=https://www.davidlawrence.com/product/1659334" style="color:purple">1850-O $1 NGC MS61, a key date 1884-S $1 PCGS MS61, a finest graded 1859 2 1/2 PCGS Proof 65 DCAM, a finest graded 1868 2 1/2 PCGS Proof 65 CAM and a gorgeous 1900 $10 PCSG Proof 64 CAM. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, November 25th, so be sure to browse and bid early on these selections!
Some of the more interesting highlights from this week's sale include:
- 1840 1/2c PCGS Proof 66 RB (Restrike)
- 1845 1/2c PCGS Proof 65 BN (Restrike)
- 1821 1c PCGS MS64 RB
- 1904 1c PCGS MS67 RD
- 1877 1c NGC Proof 66 RB
- 1909-S VDB 1c PCGS/CAC MS66 RB
- 1909-S VDB 1c PCGS/CAC MS65 RD
- 1931 1c PCGS Secure/CAC MS67+ RD
- 1873 5c PCGS AU55 (Large/Small 3, FS-1301 )
- 1924-S 5c PCGS MS65
- 1893 10c PCGS/CAC Proof 67+
- 1895 10c PCGS/CAC Proof 67+ ex: Childs
- 1871 25c PCGS/CAC MS67+
- 1921-S 50c NGC MS65
- 1795 Flowing Hair $1 NGC/CAC XF40 (3 Leaves)
- 1850-O $1 NGC MS61 ex: Carter
- 1878 7TF $1 PCGS/CAC MS66 (Reverse of 1879)
- 1880-S $1 PCGS/CAC MS68
- 1884-S $1 PCGS MS61
- 1892-CC $1 PCGS MS65
- 1893-CC $1 PCGS MS63
- 1893-S $1 PCGS/CAC VF20
- 1897 $1 PCGS MS67
- 1903-S $1 PCGS MS65
- 1839-O 2 1/2 NGC AU53
- 1859 2 1/2 PCGS Proof 65 DCAM (New Reverse) ex: Amon G. Carter, Jr.
- 1868 2 1/2 PCGS Proof 65 CAM
- 1812 $5 NGC AU58
- 1900 $10 PCGS Proof 64 CAM
- 1850 $20 NGC AU58
- 1874-CC $20 NGC/CAC AU55
- 1908 $20 PCGS/CAC MS66+ (No Motto, Wells Fargo Hoard)
Our first highlight is a 1904 1c PCGS MS67 RD. This piece has gorgeous red-orange colors with amazing overall eye appeal. It is a beautiful superb gem that has been bested by no other examples of the date.
This week's second highlight is a 1921-S 50c NGC MS65. The coin is the key to the Walker set in most grades from VG-MS64. MS65s of this date are seldom offered, and this piece is all there. It is a lovely gem with a light golden patina and a hint of rose near the rims. The luster and strike are exactly what you'd expect (and want!) from the date.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, November 25th.If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
The David Lawrence Numismatic Team