We are happy kick off July with over 100 selections from the Mayberry Modern Collection. This collection includes a vast variety of Modern United States issues, highlighting a complete Proof Silver Eagle Set (with the 1995-W PCGS Proof 70 Deep Cameo!), Gold and Platinum Eagles of different denominations, Gold Buffalos, 2016-W Centennial Gold coins, as well as Ultra High Relief $20’s and $100’s. Many tougher PCGS & NGC MS70 & PR70 items are available in this sale so be sure to browse and bid early!
All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, July 1st. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week's sale include:
- 1883-1912 V Nickel Proof Set NGC/CAC Proof 65-66 (31 Coins, OH)
- 1795 H10c PCGS/CAC AU50
- 1807 25c PCGS AU50
- 1879-CC $1 PCGS MS62
- 1882-CC $1 PCGS MS67
- 1893-CC $1 PCGS MS62
- 1897 $1 NGC MS67
- 1852 $20 NGC/CAC MS62
- 1900 Lafayette $1 PCGS MS65
- 1999 Silver Eagle $1 NGC MS70
- 1986-S-2017-W Set of Proof Silver Eagles $1 PCGS Proof 69 DCAM (29 Coins)
- 1986-S-2017-W Set of Silver Eagle $1 PCGS Proof 70 DCAM (31 Coins)
- 1986-2008 Silver Eagle $1 Proof Set NGC Proof 70 UCAM (23 Coins)
- 2009 Ultra High Relief $20 NGC MS70 DPL (Castle Signature)
- 2015-W High Relief $100 PCGS MS70PL (First Day West Point Strike)
- 1990 Gold Eagle Set PCGS Proof 70 DCAM (4 coins: $5, $10, $25, $50) [Moy Signature]
- Mexico: 1747-MO 8 Reales Spanish Colony NGC MS65 (KM# 103)
Our first highlight is a 1795 H10c PCGS/CAC AU50. A scarce early half dime from the 18th century. Plenty of luster with a light silver-gray tint on the obverse transferring to a light honey-brown on the reverse. High end for the grade with superb eye appeal.
This week's second highlight is an 1852 $20 NGC/CAC MS62. A frosty and fresh type one double eagle. Beautifully original golden-yellow tints with fantastic eye appeal.
Our third highlight is a complete set of Silver Eagles: 1986-S-2017-W Set of Silver Eagle $1 PCGS Proof 70 DCAM (31 Coins). Including the rare 1995-W PCGS Proof 70 Deep Cameo!
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, July 1st.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
The David Lawrence Numismatic Team