Auction #1039 Lots Posted. Browse & Bid Now!
Our Sunday Internet Auction #1039 offers a fantastic selection of 400 New Items, along with 50 Special No Reserve lots and 30 Vault Value items. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, November 18th. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week's sale include:
- 1873 1c PCGS MS62 BN (Doubled LIBERTY)
- 1918-D 1c PCGS MS66 RD
- 1864 2c PCGS/CAC Proof 66 RB (Large Motto)
- 1846 H10c NGC/CAC XF45
- 1829 10c NGC MS66+ (Small 10C) *Star*
- 1871 10c PCGS Proof 66 DCAM
- 1864 25c PCGS MS66
- 1914-D 25c PCGS/CAC MS67
- 1795 50c NGC XF40
- 1860 50c PCGS Proof 67 CAM
- 1916-S 50c PCGS/CAC MS65
- 1870 $1 PCGS MS64
- 1862 $1 PCGS/CAC Proof 64
- 1866 $1 PCGS Proof 64 CAM (Motto)
- 1893-S $1 PCGS/CAC XF40
- 1904-S $1 PCGS MS64
- 1895 $1 NGC Proof 62
- 1839/39-C 2 1/2 NGC AU Details (Cleaned, VP-001)
- 1911-D 2 1/2 PCGS MS62
- 1807 $5 NGC XF40 (Bust facing Right)
- 1839-C $5 NGC AU50
- 1843-C $5 NGC/CAC AU55
- 1885-CC $20 PCGS XF Details (Cleaning)
- 1907 High Relief $20 PCGS MS61 (Wire Edge)
- 1907 High Relief $20 NGC/CAC MS63 (Flat Edge)
- 1908 $20 NGC MS67 (No Motto, Wells Fargo Nevada Gold Hoard)
- 1922-S $20 PCGS MS64+
- 1851 Humbert $50 R PCGS VF35 Reeded Edge, 887 THOUS (Kagin-6)
- 1851 Humbert $50 R NGC XF45 Reeded Edge, 887 THOUS (Kagin-6)
- 1873 Pattern Trade$ PCGS Proof 65 (J-1276) OGH
Our first highlight is a 1918-D 1c PCGS MS66 RD. This piece is a very tough date in full red. The strike is so strong on this coin you get all the beard detail, all the bow tie, all the ear, and even the full lips. This is one sweet example with the green CAC sticker.
This week's second highlight is an 1862 $1 PCGS/CAC Proof 64. This example comes from a low mintage of just 550 proofs struck during this Civil War year. It has shades of russet and violet blending for excellent eye appeal and is CAC approved for quality.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, November 18th.If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
The David Lawrence Numismatic Team