Auction #1049 Lots Posted. Browse & Bid Today!
Our Sunday Internet Auction #1049 offers a fantastic selection of 525 New Items, along with 50 Special No Reserve lots and 25 Vault Value items. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, January 27th. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week's sale include:
- 1909-S VDB 1c PCGS MS66 RD
- 1914-D 1c PCGS MS65 BN
- 1861 25c NGC MS68
- 1795 Flowing Hair $1 NGC XF45 (3 Leaves, B-5, BB-27)
- 1885-CC $1 NGC MS67+
- 1892 $1 NGC MS66
- 1893-O $1 PCGS MS63 (OGH)
- 1878 8TF $1 PCGS Proof 64
- 1843-D 2 1/2 NGC/CAC AU58
- 1846-D 2 1/2 PCGS/CAC MS61
- 1871-S 2 1/2 PCGS MS63 (OGH)
- 1911-D 2 1/2 PCGS/CAC AU58 (Strong D)
- 1810 $5 PCGS MS61 (Large Date, Large 5)
- 1860-C $5 PCGS AU58
- 1909-O $5 PCGS/CAC AU55
- 1916-S $10 PCGS MS63
- S.S. Central America: 1857-S Shipwreck $20 PCGS/CAC MS63 (Bold 7, Faint S, Box & COA)
- 1877-CC $20 NGC AU55
- 1892-CC $20 PCGS/CAC AU50 (OGH)
- 1893-CC $20 PCGS MS62
- 1911 $20 PCGS MS65+
- 1914 $20 PCGS/CAC MS64
- 1914-D $20 PCGS MS66
- 1915-S Panama-Pacific Octagonal $50 PCGS MS62
- 2014-D JFK 50c PCGS MS70
- China: 1990 Phoenix & Dragon Set 200 Gold Yuan & 20 Silver Yuan PCGS Proof 67/68 DCAM (2 Coins)
The first highlight coin is an 1892 $1 NGC MS66. The 1892 is a better P-mint in all grades, but simply doesn't really exist in superb gem grades. This is in fact, the only piece graded as such by NGC.
Our second highlight coin is a 1911 $20 PCGS MS65+. The 1911 is a better P-mint, especially in high grades. This specific example has the PCGS+ grade for premium quality at the top of end of the assigned grade.
Our third highlight is an 1861 25c NGC MS68. This piece is a Civil War date with beautiful light pastel toning and gorgeous surfaces.
The final highlight is an 1915-S Panama-Pacific Octagonal $50 PCGS MS62. Only 645 were struck and highly coveted amongst collectors. In addition, 483 were also struck with Round design.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, January 27th.If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
The David Lawrence Numismatic Team