Our Sunday Internet Auction #1050 offers a fantastic selection of 500 New Items, along with 50 No Reserve lots and 20 Vault Value items. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, February 3rd. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week's sale include:
- 1652 Pine Tree Shilling PCGS VF35 (Small Planchet)
- 1877 5c NGC/CAC Proof 66
- 1916-D 5c PCGS MS66
- 1796 10c PCGS/CAC VF35
- 1825 10c PCGS MS64+
- 1912-D 10c PCGS/CAC MS67
- 1913-S 25c PCGS AU58
- 1916 Standing Liberty 25c PCGS MS63
- 1918/7-S 25c PCGS XF45
- 1916 Standing Liberty 25c NGC MS62 FH
- 1961-D 25c PCGS/CAC MS67
- 1807 50c PCGS/CAC AU58 (Larger Stars 50/20)
- 1903 50c PCGS MS65
- 1795 Flowing Hair $1 PCGS AU50 (Silver Plug)
- 1894 $1 NGC MS63+
- 1896 $1 PCGS/CAC MS66+ DMPL
- 1890 $1 NGC Proof 66 CAM
- 1855 G$1 PCGS MS64 (Type 2)
- 1795 $10 NGC AU53 (13 Leaves)
- 1907 High Relief $20 NGC MS61 (Flat Rim)
- 1907 High Relief $20 NGC MS61 (Wire Edge)
- 1910-D $20 PCGS MS66
- 1852 Humbert 887 THOUS $50 NGC AU50
Our first highlight is a 1916 Standing Liberty 25c NGC MS62 FH. This piece is a famous and popular key date SLQ. The 1916 is highly sought by all collectors of key date coinage as a low mintage first-year issue. Full head examples are especially tough.
This week's second highlight is a 1795 Small Eagle $5 NGC/CAC AU53. Here's a numismatic gold rarity that is coveted by both date and type collectors, not to mention folks who just like to buy neat material. The 1795 small eagle 'five' is ever elusive and sound examples are few and far between.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, February 3rd.If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
The David Lawrence Numismatic Team