Our Sunday Internet Auction #948 is now live with a great selection of over 250 fresh, new coins, 119 No Reserve lots and 25 Vault Value items. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, February 19th. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week's sale include:
- 1794 1c PCGS XF45 (Head of 1794)
- 1889 1c PCGS MS66 RD
- 1909-S Indian 1c PCGS MS65 RD
- 1916 Standing Liberty 25c PCGS F12
- 1879-CC $1 PCGS/CAC MS64
- 1880-CC $1 PCGS MS66+ (Reverse of 1878, VAM-7, 8/7)
- 1884-CC $1 NGC MS67+
- 1889-CC $1 PCGS AU58
- 1893 $1 PCGS MS65+
- 1893-S $1 PCGS VF35
- 1895-O $1 PCGS MS61
- 1896 $1 NGC Proof 66 CAM
- 1934-S $1 PCGS MS65
- 1862 $3 PCGS/CAC AU58+
- 1879 $3 PCGS/CAC MS64+
- 1885 $3 PCGS MS63
- 1853/2 $10 PCGS AU58
- 1907 $10 NGC/CAC MS63 (No Motto)
- 1857-S SS Central America Shipwreck $20 PCGS MS64 (Spiked Shield)
- 1862-S $20 PCGS AU55
- 1873 $20 NGC/CAC MS61 (Open 3)
- 1875-CC $20 NGC AU53
- 1893 Isabella 25c PCGS/CAC MS66+
- 1925 Vancouver 50c PCGS/CAC MS67+
This week's highlight selection is an 1889-CC $1 PCGS AU58. The 1889 Carson City Morgan is one of the most highly sought key dates in the Morgan dollar series. This lovely, original piece exhibits light rose rim tones with pretty, undipped surfaces.
Our second auction highlight is an 1895-O $1 PCGS MS61. The 1895-O is one of the most popular key dates in the Morgan series. Lustrous and original.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, February 19th.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
The David Lawrence Numismatic Team