Our Sunday Internet Auction #998 is now live with a great selection of over 400 fresh, new coins, 50 No Reserve lots and 30 Vault Value items. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, February 4th. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week's sale include:
- 1794 1/2c PCGS/CAC AU50 (C-9, High Relief Head)
- 1835 1/2c NGC MS66 RB
- 1803 1c NGC MS63 BN (Small Date, Large Fraction, S-258)
- 1856 Flying Eagle 1c PCGS/CAC Proof 65 (Eagle Eye Photo Seal)
- 1856 Flying Eagle 1c NGC Proof 66
- 1872 1c PCGS/CAC MS65 RD (Eagle Eye Photo Seal)
- 1877 1c PCGS/CAC MS64 RB (Eagle Eye Photo Seal)
This week's first highlight selection is an 1856 Flying Eagle 1c PCGS/CAC Proof 65 (Eagle Eye Photo Seal). Famous key date gem from an original mintage of an estimated 1,500 to 2,000 coins. Smooth olive and rose tints with pretty underlying luster.
This week's second highlight selection is an 1854-O $3 NGC/CAC AU58. Popular and scarce New Orleans $3 gold piece. Only 24,000 coins minted of which no finer pieces are CAC-approved.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, February 4th.If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
The David Lawrence Numismatic Team