New Lots Posted for Auction #1061 Posted. Browse & Bid Now!
Our Sunday Internet Auction #1061 offers a fantastic selection of 515 New Items, along with 100 No Reserve lots and 10 Vault Value items. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, April 21st. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week's sale include:
- 1869 3cS NGC Proof 67 CAM
- 1803 H10c PCGS XF45 (Large 8)
- 1807 25c PCGS AU53
- 1916 Standing Liberty 25c PCGS/CAC XF40
- 1795 Flowing Hair $1 NGC XF40 (3 Leaves, B-5, BB-27)
- 1798 Large Eagle $1 NGC AU58 (Knob 9)
- 1879-CC $1 PCGS MS61
- 1894 $1 PCGS/CAC MS63
- 1895-S $1 PCGS/CAC MS63
- 1903-S $1 PCGS/CAC MS64
- 1884 G$1 PCGS/CAC Proof 63 (OGH)
- 1844 $2 1/2 PCGS/CAC AU58
- 1849-C $2 1/2 NGC AU55
- 1841-C $5 PCGS AU53
- 1847-C $5 PCGS AU58
- 1860-S $5 PCGS AU58
- 1911-D $5 PCGS/CAC AU58
- 1914-D $10 PCGS MS65
- S.S. Central America: 1856-S $20 PCGS MS61 (17A, Full Serif, Broken A)
- S.S. Central America: 1857-S $20 PCGS/CAC MS63 (Spiked Shield)
- S.S. Central America: 1857-S $20 PCGS/CAC MS64 (Bold S, Box and COA)
- 1907 Saint Gaudens $20 PCGS MS66
- S.S. Central America: 1852 U.S Assay Office $10 PCGS AU53 (With Box & COA)
- 1871 Pattern $1 PCGS/CAC Proof 64 BN (J-1147)
Our first highlight is an 1869 3cS NGC Proof 67 CAM. Low mintage proof of just 600 coins struck. Gorgeous cameo fields with electric blue, gold, and rose tints.
This week's second highlight is an S.S. Central America: 1856-S $20 PCGS MS61 (17A, Full Serif, Broken A). This piece is an exciting double eagle gold coin from the famous S.S. Central America shipwreck.
The third highlight is an S.S. Central America: 1857-S $20 PCGS/CAC MS64 (Bold S, Box and COA). This CAC approved issue is another enticing double eagle gold piece from the S.S. Central America shipwreck.
is an S.S. Central America: 1852 U.S Assay Office $10 PCGS AU53 (With Box & COA). It is a popular Pioneer gold issue recovered from the S.S. Central America shipwreck.
The final highlight is an 1871 Pattern $1 PCGS/CAC Proof 64 BN (J-1147). Struck in copper with a reeded edge, this pretty pattern dollar displays an attractive but active image of Liberty sitting atop a globe inscribed LIBERTY. The reverse is the standard design for the type, but the toning and eye appeal are quite nice on this item, making it quite deserving of the CAC sticker.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, April 21st.If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
The David Lawrence Numismatic Team